Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Brynnly's busy life has begun...
Last Monday she started her first day, but second try at the whole dance lessons. Last year when we tried it, she only lasted one day because she just wasn't quite old enough to stay focused and would rather run around the room then try to figure out first position! But now she was ready for it, all week she was so excited to finally get to go back to dance class. And she also started a little tumbling class as well. She loves coming home from her lessons and showing me move by move of what she learned, it's so cute watching my lil girl grow up!

Also a few girls in our neighborhood started up a little preschool group where we each take a week and have it at our houses and then rotate between the 6 houses, just two days a week. Tuesday was Brynnly's first day and on Monday night when we were getting ready for bed I told her that tomorrow was her big day of preschool , and now I learned that that was a mistake by telling her that because she was so excited that she didn't want to go to sleep. She is really good about bedtime and usually after Brian puts her down then we hear her singing in her bed or just telling stories to her dolls but falls asleep shortly after. But when I went back in to check on her she had her school outfit layed out on the floor of what she wanted to wear... I asked her what the money was for? And her response, "when I get ready for school tomorrow it will go in my pockets mommy, I won't leave it on the floor." Then when I asked her what she was going to buy with the money at school, she said," Candy for all of my new friends!" as she jumped up and down and yelled really loud. This girl loves making new friends and is not shy at all, I love her little outgoing personality!(I was okay with the outfit... minus that Halloween headband)
So then she kept telling me that she wasn't tired. I put her back in bed, and then around 2 in the morning she ended up crawling into bed with us. Tuesday morning came and it was 8:40 and preschool started at 9:00 and I was so tempted to let her miss her first day because I knew she didn't get much sleep. So I just quietly said, "Brynnly do you want to go to preschool today or keep sleeping?" And she popped out of bed and ran into her room to get her clothes on. It was so funny! I seriously didn't even think she would be able to hear me. Anyways, she went and LOVED it. I love asking her questions and hearing her cute little responses. I need to be better about writing down what she says, because she is always saying some pretty witty things that make me laugh. She loves this huge backpack...she had it packed with all sorts of fun stuff. Half of the things I just let her take because I didn't have the time to try and negotiate with her.

So I have gotten a little taste at what it feels like to be one of those moms running their kids here and there and I actually really like it! Its been fun getting to run errands and spend time with my two boys while Brynnly is doing her activities. I actually am way more productive now. Since I have had Chace, the thought of running any errands with the 3 kids hasn't even crossed my mind. So I think I am just as excited as Brynnly is to be entering this new stage of our lives!

1 comment:

Dallas and Krista said...

Just found your blog... wanted to see your cute baby!

I almost did that one with Krew- he would probably have had a crush on her if they were in the same "class" (If he has any good taste that is!))