Tuesday, August 25, 2009

California Part One: Marler Family

Marler Cousin Family Pictures

The 3 triplet cousins

Momma's Girl & Daddy's Boys

A day at the Lake...Brian couldn't wait to finally go to the lake, it had been since last year that we had gone, and after tubing and knee boarding with the kids then he was showin' off his tricks on the wakeboard. I love watching him do backflips on the wakeboard, he was so close to landing but would let go of the rope once he got around. I am bummed that I didn't get any pictures of him doing it. I was actually scared everytime that I saw him flippin around. He always lands backflips on the knee board and I am amazed that he can do that because he is kinda a big guy.

Bryce was knee boarding by himself and loved it. Although I was scared seeing my little boy out in this huge lake....daddy was close by on his knee board though.

As for me, I stuck to some hard core tubing (actually I am such a wuss now and was more scared then Bryce was) I kept saying slower... And then I did some wakeboarding, which is only so fun when you just cross over the wake back and forth. I have more fear of doing things now that I am a mom.

Chace's first boat ride. He had fun crusin on the boat and loved the noises and it would put him to sleep.

While we were visiting Brian's family, his mom had a birthday and that night she treated all the family and their spouses to Wicked. Which was our second time seeing it, and we loved it just as much as the first. Brian and I aren't too into Broadway Musicals, but that one is one that I could see over and over again.

Grandma had all of her grandkids their with her on her birthday...what more could you ask for?!

No comments: