Monday, June 22, 2009

DAD DAY

I am so blessed to have so many great DAD'S in my life. I don't know what I would do without them. My dad means the world too me and I just love having him as a friend in my life. It makes me sad to see him get old and to not be able to do many things in which he loved to do, but I love that he still makes time for me and my kids and I love the relationship that Brian and him have together. They can hang out and talk for hours and get along too well....except when it comes to The Lakers!! Even though I see my dad at least once a week, I always look forward to his loooooooong phone conversations about the same things over and over. We can just chat about anything and everything over and over again, I love it! And then he ALWAYS realizes that he has been talking to me for too long and then ends the convo abruptly. I love that when we hang up we always say I Love You.

And then their is MY MAN ...I never thought that I could find someone who has so many amazing qualities and is truly the best daddy to our kids. The kids love waiting outside for him to get home everyday and run up and give him a big hug and kiss. They LOVE when daddy comes home! He has so much energy to keep up with them and he amazes me that he can be such a wonderful husband and father. Also I am so thankful for Brian's dad. I couldn't have asked for a better Father-In-Law. He is such a great grandpa to our children and is always bending over backwards to help others. I love his kind heart and he has taught me a lot about giving ones time for service. I don't know how he does all that he does!

Daddy gets spoiled like always...


except he did want his favorite meal STEAK, which meant that he had to grill it. So I got off the hook having to make him dinner.

We had my family over to our house and we had a party! It was so much fun to be together and I just love having them all live so close.

And this is the traditional picture that we take of us girls when we are prego. Yes, Britt and I have been pregnant everytime together and not planned.

No comments: