Monday, June 22, 2009

And were off...

Well when you have both your kids 2 weeks early, then you just kinda expect that the next will follow in that pattern....but I should know that each kid has a mind of it's own. So with this little guy we have "tried" everything possible to try to get him out before his due date, but he is just comfy inside my belly, having a fun time keeping me up ALL night long and making me go to the bathroom at least 20 times throughout the night. I have pretty easy pregnancies so I can't complain, but the last 2 weeks are definetly the LONGEST two weeks of the whole pregnancy. So now for all those who don't have your babies early, then I now have compassion for you. Everyone always says that they are easier IN then OUT, but I think when it comes down to the last weeks that's not always the case because you don't get a good night sleep anyways being so uncomfortable, and if you are going to be up all night, wouldn't you rather be snuggling with a sweet little baby?! Well I sure would! I just can't wait to hold a sweet little baby again and have a snuggle buddy... I have to bribe Brynnly & Bryce to come and snuggle with me these days.

Anyways, I had my doctor appt this morning and I am dialated to a 4, but still haven't had contractions and my doctor is leaving out of town tomorrow for a week, so forsure I would have the baby by the time that he got back. And so we decided to induce me before he left. So I am headed to the hospital in a couple hours to start this process. I am kinda bummed that I have to get induced though, because I think part of the fun is not knowing when you will have the baby, everynight Brian and I would go to bed wondering if we would get woken up in the morning with contractions. But then again, it's nice to be able to have it planned so I get the other kids off to my parents and we can prepare a little more. Well my next post will be pictures of my little guy. I can't wait to meet him!!

2 comments:

Jason and Kelsey said...

oh my gosh tiff i am so excited! i can't wait to see pictures of your new handsome little man! good luck!

Jenna Lee said...

yeh!! Its about time that Chase gets to come and meet his favorite neighbor!! I can't wait to see him and snuggle with him...if you let me!!