Thursday, September 10, 2009

This GIRL had a birthday...

So we had a PARTY!

We usually do birthday lunches without the kiddos, but I thought that it would be fun to have everyone all over with the kids. 8 adults and 15 kids

Our attempt to get a picture of all the kids, but didn't turn out too well... my favorite part is watching the moms trying to get the kids to all look and smile!
The birthday girl turned 28, and doesn't look a day over 16!! Cass, I sure hope I look that good at your age...

I always bust out the camera too late and didn't get too many pictures of the kids playing together, but for the most part they all got along great and had a fun time together... as long as nobody tried to take the vacuum away from Jack! (Lis, you seriously need to get him one of those)


And at the end these 2 little guys were going at it for a couple minutes for the drumstick and it was so funny because Lis and Brooke weren't around so as you can see Sheree and Moe were just sitting back laughing as I was snapping shots!

It was a good excuse to have a party and get us girls all together...so whose house next time?!

7 comments:

Cassie and Joe said...

What a fun party Tiff! Thanks for throwing it all together. Those are some HOT pictures of me you put on there. (next time warn me if your going to take a picture!) That is so funny about Brynnly sneaking out and going to the park. I would freak out to if that happened! Whose bday is next? We can come to my house if we are moved in by then!

Alyssa said...

Oh my Tiff! I had no idea!! You didn't tell me that when I saw you at Jenna's. That is crazy!! I hope Chase is feeling better.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Tiff...I LOVE ALL OF THE UPDATES!!!!!
HOLY COW- YOU'VE BEEN ONE BUSY BLOGGER!
That day was so much fun. Seriously, faces I hadn't seen in FOREVER!!
You are always the greatest hostess!
Loved seeing your cute kiddies; and by golly why am i not surprised you already have updated pictures?? Sheesh- you must have been a model for a picture company and gotten a smokin' deals. Any pointers for me??
DON'T BE A STRANGER MY FRIEND!
oh my gosh and ps- saw your cute mom last night at hyalie's shower (my blog for details) AND evonne was there...SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T GET ONE INVITE TO CASSIE'S PARTY!!!!! She was terrified!

The Reebs' said...

Lame. Thanks alot! Im so home sick for friends now! Someday someday I will be back in Mesa and you guys still need to be throwing these lil halapaloozas ok?! Looks like fun...I cant believe how many kids were over there, brave Tiff very very brave:) And Moe and Sheree?! I haven't seen them in decades.....we must all do this when Im down at the end of October cause I'll be able to contribute to the kid bunch then:) Miss all you guys!

Erin said...

hey girl! thanks for commenting on my blog. it is through a girl named erica. i dont know her super well, but i think you can just plan a party through her site online. i think she has an email address listed on there too if you have questions. good luck!!

ps - your fam is darling :-)

Lisa said...

Wow...great pics Tiff! That was really fun thanks for being a great hostess...I'm surprised I didn't end up with a toy vaccuum stashed in my car when we left after the way he was acting with that! Sheesh! Should I be worried? HA

Dallings said...

You all look so good! I'm glad Cassie got a party she is the sweetest. I love how you said whose house next! Your kids are beautiful.