Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chace's Blessing Day

This past weekend Brian's parents and his oldest sister and her family came to visit from California for Chace's blessing. It was great to have them here and we were so grateful for our family members who were able to be their for Chace's blessing. I know it was a sacrfice for them to drive for such a short stay and it might have even been a bigger sacrifce to get my sisters and brothers to church for an 8:00 am sacrament meeting! Thanks fam... I sure do love ya!
Brian blessed Chace with a wonderful blessing and I am so grateful for my husband and the daddy that he is to his 3 children. Not to mention a pretty GREAT husband as well.

3 comments:

Aubree said...

Pretty freakin cute family!! Hope all is well.

Jenna Lee said...

I love the matching outfits you put them in for your lunch date with Brian, Chace looks so cute and big!! And you all looked so cute and out together for the baptism. I thought Chase looked good in his little outfit, just like a little man. Adorable kids!!

Unknown said...

IT was so nice to be with everyone, just love you all.