Sunday, November 29, 2009

Going Private...

So I always have the debate of whether or not to go private, but I recently had a comment that made me realize that it is not worth putting our life out there for the world to see when you really have no idea who is reading what you post. I would rather be safe then sorry... so if you would be interested in still knowing what we are up too then I would love to invite you. All are welcome to read: family, old friends, new friends, friends of friends, friends of friend's friends. You can leave your email in the comment section or email me at tbr17cd@hotmail.com
Also I am just going to post on my old blog.... www.bryandtiff.blogspot.com

24 comments:

Shar said...

Wtf.

Seriously.

Ashley and Dave said...

ashleyhrees@hotmail.com

Maren said...

so, for some reason i have two blogs for you....whats the deal? i want an ivite though.

Jason and Kelsey said...

don't forget my invite! and i'll still send you some sea world pics, cuz i have cute ones that aren't on there

Lisa said...

lisagcarling@gmail.com

Chris & Tarah Bauder said...

Tiff here is my email. tbauder@cox.net

Kris said...

kristinparson@hotmail.com
And I just had to laugh when I saw you still have the same hotmail email account! Your family is the cutest thing ever!

Cassie and Joe said...

cassiejeanpenrod@yahoo.com

Cardon Family said...

saracardon@yahoo.com

Jenna said...

hey...add me! jennahaynie@gmail.com

Maegan Alme said...

maegan.alme@gmail.com!

Cara said...

cara12@cox.net

Aubree said...

aubski@gmail.com

Lindsie said...

ylindsie@hotmail.com

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

i GUESS i want to be invited.
brookefmartin@gmail.com
should i repeat that?

Ty and Kumari said...

Hey so good to hear from you!! Your kids are absolutely adorable!! You guys make some pretty dang cute little munchkins!!Looks like life is treating you guys well! My email is tymarshall@gmail.com

Wendi Oyler said...

wendichoyler@gmail.com

Flaherty Fam said...

aries2382@hotmail.com

Bridget and Dustin said...

bredaley@hotmail.com

Dan & Kaitlin Drwencke said...

kaitlinaubree@gmail.com

Erin said...

yes please!!

Erin said...

yes please. haw02015@gmail.com

Tawny Antelman said...

I wanna read your blog!!
tawnybabe999@cox.net

Thanks girl!

Tawny Antelman said...

I wanna be added tiffany :):)

Tawnybabe999@cox.net

I KNOW RIDICULOUS EMAIL! SO old! haha