Saturday, August 22, 2009

I can't believe that my lil guy is two months old...

A few of his favorite things, besides these two little rascals...
who love to smother him with kisses ALL the time

Chace loves...
to smile and laugh

and when he laughs, it makes me laugh, which makes him laugh even harder and then I am cracking up at how stinkin cute he is when he makes me laugh...

he loves to sit in his big boy chair
love/hate relationship with tummy time... sometimes he is as content as can be chillin on his tummy and then other times he screams
he loves baths, he could lay in the tub all day long and good thing because us Marler's love our tub time!

he loves to be rocked to sleep by daddy at 11:30 at night until he finally dozes off (daddy says that he knows he is in a deep sleep when the binky falls out of his mouth) and then it is safe to say he is out for the night
he loves to wake up to eat like clock work each morning at 4:30
and what he doesn't love.... is when his big sista makes him wear bracelets

I love this little guy so much. He is such a content good little baby and brings so much joy into our family. I cherish every moment that I get to spend with him, even if its at wee hours of the morning, those are some of my most favorite moments, because it's just him and I.

1 comment:

Shar said...

2 months!?! No way. It seems like you just had him! He definitely looks like the other two. It's like you just made your kids with a cookie cutter.