Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby Ridge

Britt had her baby boy, Ridge Jacob Russell July 19th and he is such a doll. He was born with a heart condition called Transposition of the Great Arteries and so as soon as he was born he was hooked up to all these machines and had tubes coming out from all over. It was so hard for me to see, but I was so glad to be there. I am such an emotional wreck when it comes to this kind of stuff! Ridge had his surgery yesterday and everything went great. I just can't wait until he is all better and him and Chace can get to be best buddies growing up together!

WE LOVE YOU Ridge and I can't wait until the day I get to hold you and smoother you with lots and lots of kisses! And Brynnly can't wait to meet this little man that she has been praying for for months now. She always asks when she can finally see him.

1 comment:

Cassie and Joe said...

I'm so glad everything went well. I was going to call and ask you how it went, but of course, I forgot. It was fun seeing you and watching the bachelorette, even though Jillian is dumb and chose Ed over Kiptyn and Reid! Lets get together again soon!