Monday, July 6, 2009

Baby Chace 1 week old. He has been such a good baby so far and I am so thankful for that. He sleeps all the time and only gets up about once or twice a night to eat. Brynnly & Bryce don't like that he sleeps so much and they are always waiting for him to wake up. It is so cute to see how much they really love him and Brynnly is always so worried about him and checking on him.

I am loving every minute of being a mother of 3 to these 3 sweet little kids.

Daddy Daughter date to the movies... Brynnly was so excited to fill her purse up with candy to bring to the movies. It was so nice to have daddy home for the whole week.

Chace's first time to the movies. He was 8 days old. We went with all the girls on our street and saw The Proposal and I am sure he loved it. He slept through the whole thing. I thought that it was such a cute movie!



Chace's 1st restaurant, Gecko Grill. Brian's parents were in town all week and we met up with my parents and all went out to dinner.


My two boys in diapers! Yes, I have 2 diapers to change all day and I doubt that Bryce will be potty trained anytime soon.


HAPPY 4th Of JULY!


I thought that getting a good picture of 2 kids looking at the camera was hard, but the chances of ever getting 3 to look my way might be impossible.
We had a great 4th of July by having a BBQ and swim party with my family and then sat on my parents roof and watched the fireworks from there. The kids LOVED it and from where we were sitting we could see a few different shows going off. I was definitely not up for battling the crowds in the heat this year.


Brittni made these cute little desserts. I thought they were adorable and they tasted so good. The hamburgers were cupcakes and brownies with frosting and then the french fries were sugar cookies!

Our THREE little babies. The kids were all sitting in these so I thought that I had to get a picture.

3 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

I love the matching outfits...I just have one kid so wait tell I get more!! And the hamburgers and fries are so cute that your sister made, I love them!! Glad you had a good 4th!! And I still can't believe you are a momma of 3, crazy!! By the time I have my baby you are going to be over the staying at home stage and I am going to be just starting it....to bad because we could just stay home and get fat and eat ice cream together!!

Shar said...

Another cute kid! I'm glad he's good for you. That always helps. Congrats on little Chace!

Brett Martin said...

i just can't believe you have 3 kids. like seriously i don't think i got used to you having bryce even...and then whammo- you have 3 musketeers now. UNBELIEVABLE and oooohhhh sooo cute. can't wait to see you. we are home sweet home.