Friday, June 5, 2009

I just downloaded all the pictures to our computer that were on my camera and I realized that there is so much stuff that I have to get caught up on with what we have been up to around here.
The month of MAY is always busy for us...
First their was Mother's Day, then I turned another YEAR older, and Brian & I celebrated another YEAR of LOVE together... 4 years down and soon to be 3 kids. Boy does the time fly by!
I woke up on Mothers Day to Brian and the kids surprising me with a breakfast of belgium waffles with strawberries and whip cream (my favorite) and of course the prettiest roses from Brian.

Brian took Brynnly to the store to pick out whatever card she wanted in the Mother's Day section and she insisted on the one that was for Grandma, so Brian crossed that out and put Mommy and also she wanted me to have that Real Estate Pamphlet as my gift and was so proud that she picked it out all by herself. Thanks Brynn, you know how to make me smile.
A week later it was my 27th Birthday... I am still kind of in denial that I really am that old. The night before I told Brian that I couldn't believe that I was going to be turning 26 and he informed me that I had been 26 for the last year and that tomorrow I would be 27. I didn't believe him and so I had to do the math. Seriously 27?! I sure don't feel that old...do I look that old?!
Brian took my birthday and our anniversiary off from work and we had such a fun time together as a family. I wish I would have taken pictures of the pool we went to that day with the kids. Their was a big waterslide and they loved it. I only went down a few times, but thought that I might go into labor if I kept on going. So Brian got to go like 101 times down the same waterslide, but I think he enjoyed it just as much as the kids! He is seriously just a big kid at heart. I am glad he is younger than me (3 months) and has energy to keep up with the little ones!

No comments: